- i wouldn't come home to an empty apartment every night, i would actually have a creature there happy to see me (or happy indifference, after all, we ARE talking about a cat..)
- the warm purry body on my lap.
- laughing as the cat does cute little kitty things, when he's cute to me, but a ferocious beast in his own mind.
- litterbox, litterbox, litterbox
- cats are nocturnal animals, and i live in a studio apartment, which means no locking Kitty out of the bedroom at night.
- additional costs for healthcare and food.
- having to 'kitty proof' the apartment, and not being able to leave simple things lying around for fear of distruction.
- pethair (i DO wear mostly black)
- extra cleaning to keep it from having 'pet smell'
- oh, and i almost forgot. the freeping pet deposit. nevermind.