how long should one hang onto their pay stubs?!? is it a year? same with bill stubs?!?
i found a friend to hold my books for me until i can afford to either come get them (and visit), or send money to have them shipped, and someone to do the same with my t.v. (though that would be a pain to ship!) that narrows what i'm definitely going to take with me down to:
- my ps2
- my computer
- most of my dvds/vhs tapes
- about half of my cd's
- my guitar
- my mandolin
- my electric guitar
- my bongos
- brosely's keyboards
- my mic and stand
- clothes (i got rid of FIVE FULL GARBAGE bags yesterday...)
- towels?! i have so many...
- the family photo albums, my boxed photos
- my trunk with the brosely and my baby books and other memorabilia like that (it's a small trunk.)
meaning, i would be getting rid of:
- everything in my kitchen: dishes, pots, pans, knives, etc.
- everything in my bathroom: most of my lotions, perfumes, bath stuff (where did i GET all of it?!?!), some jewelry, hair things, etc.
- my vcr
- my stereo (i'll bring a boombox with me. my stereo is old, anyway.)
- about half my books
- half my cds/movies
- all my furniture: couch, queen bed, desk, dresser, endtables, and my sand filled coffee table/matching end tables
there's just so much. so little time. if it happens, i'll be on the road this time next week.
and the cleaning.
and i don't even know if i'm going yet.