FOR ALL MY PHOENIX FRIENDS:
i promised peyton he'd get first grabs, but after he chooses, i have these cd's and movies to get rid of:
alanis morisset - supposed former infatuation junkie
sr-71 - now you see inside
stone temple pilots - tiny music...
bang tango - psycho cafe
two-bit thief - another sad story.. in the big city
bangles - greatest hits
richard marx - greatest hits
barenaked ladies - stunt
moist - creature
zumpano - look what the rookie did
oasis - definitely maybe
gin blossoms - congratulations, i'm sorry
sponge - rotting pinata
tora tora - surprise attack
love/hate - black out in the red room
greta - no biting
idle wilds - dumb, gifted, and beautiful
death angel - act iii
black lab - your body above me
harry connick, jr - she
lost highway soundtrack
sponge - wax ecstatic
tonic - lemon parade
bush - sixteen stone
bush - razorblade suitcase
the lost boys soundtrack
madonna - the immaculate collection
matthew good band - beautiful midnight
oasis - what's the story morning glory
toto - greatest hits
alice in chains - jar of flies
enya - memory of trees
freddy's dead: the final nightmare soundtrack
dave matthews band - crash
the cranberries - everybody else is doing it, so why can't we?
zumpano - goin through changes
blackstreet - another level
garbage - version 2.0
cake - comfort eagle
the rolling stones - anybody seen my baby? single
cellophane - i'm so glad you came
new order - republic
the crow soundtrack
mayfield four - motion
liz phair - whip-smart
real mccoy - another night
moist - silver
i mother earth - dig
salty dog - every dog has its day
alanis morissette - little jagged pill
the inbreds - kombinator
romeo and juliet soundtrack
matchbox 20 - yourself or someone like you
school house rock rocks (with better than ezra, blind melon, moby, etc.)
green day - nimrod
joan osborne - relish
beth orton - central reservation
dishwalla - pet your friends
fastball - all the pain money can buy
love spit love
nada surf - high/low
an 80's compilation with dexy's midnight runners, wang chung, wall of voodoo, the church, spandau ballet, etc.
a 120 minutes compilation with xtc, sonic youth, soul asylum, they might be giants, camper van beethoven, modern english, etc.
dgc rarities vol i with sloan, hole, nirvana, sonic youth, beck, weezer, cell, the sundays, teenage fanclub, etc.
sub pop employee of the month compilation with sebadoh, velocity girl, eric's trip, reverent horton heat, les thugs, pigeonhed, etc.
romeo and juliet
bush (video compilation)
interview with a vampire
a yoga workout video
another yoga workout video
a kathy lee workout video
the dark crystal
i'll let you know if i come across any others...
first of all, i would like to point out, for the record, how freaking PISSED i am that every time i finish constructing some sort of entry for lj, that it fucking loses it.
let me also state, for the record, that lj only does this, when i'm posting about something when i'm EMOTIONAL. livejournal servers fcking up and losing my entry MAKES ME EVEN MORE EMOTIONAL, AND MAKES ME WANT TO THROW THINGS FROM 3RD STORY WINDOWS.
ANYFUCKINGHOO. the post i had just MADE, but that livejournal fcked up on actually POSTING, was, in an abridged version, because i'm now very pissy and don't want to have to retype the whole thing:
- i went to go get boxes.
- i fell. i didn't trip, i didn't slip. one second, i was standing there, the next, i'm lying half on the pavement, half in a rock garden, on top of a bush.
- my left hand is now a bloody, pulpy mass of hamburger meat, in a centimeter diameter.
- i was stabbed in my back by a sawed off bush branch.
- i cannot use my left thumb at all, because it hurts my hand, and causes my bandage to fall off.
- this does not please me, as i am already days behind the original departure date that i had planned. now i have only one and a half hands, an injured hip, and a bloody back to contend with.
- people are pissing me off because they tell me they want things, and that they will be by at a particular time/date, and fall through EVERY FLIPPING TIME. folks. i do NOT have time to work my life around your stupid schedules. i am leaving in a couple of days. if you want the furniture, fine. come and get the flipping things. if not, do not have me 'hold it for you', and have me continue turning everyone else away that wants the piece of furniture who may have actually come and gotten the things. from now on, it's FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. you have my number, call me and i'll see if i feel like letting you in my bloody freaking door days after you said you would be by originally. when you feel like coming by and picking it up, if i haven't had any takers yet, you can find it near the dumpster.
the original post had lots of cutesy mirthy stuff in it, but after live journal lost it in the transition of hitting "update journal" and it going to the next screen, it was lost. so now i'm crankier than i was before.
and i'm hungry.