Originally posted Tuesday, June 19th, 2001:
THINGS YOU MAY/MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.
- i am 5'7".
- i have dark brown eyes that have dark green in them, seen only in direct sunlight.
- i am Irish and German.
- i played guitar, bass, and piano before having surgery on my right wrist at 17.
- i sing, have won several karaoke contests, can do a mean impression of Alanis.
- i have a loaf of bread stashed under my desk.
- i have small feet.
- my last pets were a cat named Rufus George Underfoot and two hermit crabs named Sunshine and James.
- I used to be an evil bitch to men, and i mean not just evil but evIL, for a period of about 2 years, after getting my heart completely torn in two. I'm a lot better now. *angelic smile*
- i'm severely hypoglycemic, which means I can never ever eat sugar, any grains, simple carbohydrates, no pasta, no glazes, no nothing, other than, basically, some vegetables, few fruits, and meat. My fasting blood sugar level is 59.
- the most I ever weighed was 215 lbs., a little more than 6 years ago, when i was a vegetarian living outside of Washington DC (not that that's related in any way)
- i once lived in 6 states within 12 months.
- i left home 3 months after my 18th birthday, and never moved back.
- i came from an EXTREMELY poor family. i mean EXTREMELY. living offa church food donations, getting all our clothes from churches, etc.
- i have a 2 month curse with men. Never had any type of relationship last more than 2 months. The only exception was a 3 monther, when i was 15, and i kissed the guy like 5 times the whole time we were dating.
- my i.q. is 125.
- my father is an alcoholic, and my mother is a drug-addict with a felony past.
- i've worked jobs such as assistant manager for an apartment complex, a karaoke host, a travel agent, and was training to be a carpenter.
- i can move my pinky toes without moving any other toes.
- i had bad, and i mean BAAAAD acne during that time i was 215 lbs., so bad that a complete stranger once stopped me to give her sympathy. Now, I MAYBE get one zit a month.
- during this time, i went on a blind date, where the guy came to pic me up, stood there nervously, said he was going to the 7-11 to pick up beer. After he left, I remembered he was only 19. I never heard from him again.
- i had a deathwish as a teenager. i would drink heavily, wander the streets at night, hop into the car with anyone that would stop to offer me a ride. i was convinced that i was to die violently by my hands, or by the hands of others, before my 19th birthday.
- i've gone through phases: rocker phase, punk phase, skater phase, greenpeace phase, vegetarian phase, goth phase, preppy phase. I have pictures of my different hairstyles/clothing to support this (unfortunately).
- I once flew from Arizona all the way to Washington DC just to see my favorite band play. A few months later, I drove to LA to do the same.
- I come from a long line of rednecks.
- I have driven from coast to coast.
- This March, i saw it snow for the first time in 6 years, my last winter being spent in St. Paul, MN.
a lot of these are out of date.. i had been meaning to do a more recent list of these.
maybe i will someday.