andrea drops me and my stuff off, and goes to work. i suddenly have SEVEN HOURS completely to myself. after thinking about it, i have not had that much time to myself since rolling into town back on april 22nd.
and i had no internet.
so, lessee, what did i do?
- 4 or 5 loads of laundry, including my comforter, my sheets, my pillowcases, my pillows, my uniform, some random clothes that i haven't even seen since before i moved, sockies and undies..
- i bathed.
- i ate rice and a pot pie.
- i worked on the blanket i started for brosely for a gift when he graduated from HIGH SCHOOL. yes, same brose that will be TWENTY THREE on sunday. i'm horrid at finishing crafts.
- i replied to a bunch of ancient email in my inbox (can't send it yet, so who knows how long it will sit there?)
- ate more rice.
- unpacked a lot of my stuff, and moved it all upstairs.
- set up my computer (this is all obviously not in order.. yes. i replied to my email, THEN set up my computer. smartasses.)
- reinflated my bed (this is a MUCH bigger feat than you would think... my foot pump for it was.. well, it had been eaten in several spots by small kittens back in days of yore, which i found out about an hour after standing there and pumping away. so i had to blow it all up manually. with my mouth. whew.)
- drank tea.
- watched thursday night on nbc.
so here i am. HOME. MY home. wow. i'll be happy once the feeling that i'm housesitting for faetal passes.
still dunno when my internet will be up and running, so i shall talk atchas later (i'm on andreas comp at the moment..)
and now i'm freezing and i have to pee, and i must work tomorrow at 8 a.m...
i've been waiting
waiting is the hardest part
thinking bout you in the dark
i've been bottled up
wound just like a coiled up spring
and the memory's just fading now..