- my eyemake up is waterproof.
- my foundation is NOT.
- wearing contacts instead of glasses when you think it might rain is a good thing.
- once the initial shock of getting immediately drenched passes, one can actually enjoy a walk to work in high winds and rain.
- once one is drenched, it makes the stomping in puddles that much more easy to get away with (and have fun with), even though you're 29 years old.
- when you have breasts as big as mine, even if you wear a thick overshirt, they will get wet.
- unfortunately, with breasts as big as mine, they will be the ONLY part of your shirt under the overshirt that will get wet, except maybe the collar.
- my length of hair is PERFECT and lays PERFECTLY for ice cold water to drip down the back of my shirt, after i've already arrived to my destination.
so, dripping and with my face MELTING, i trudged soddenly into officemax. granted, the massive downpour had stopped approximately half way to work, so i was still mostly soaken wet and looking like a messed up zombie, though it seemed that it hadn't rained at all outside of work.
but i had fun. i even had to stop from screaming at the sky "MOTHER NATURE! IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO TO ME ON MY WAY TO WORK?!?!?" but i figured that all the cars at the stop light just wouldn't understand.
and on that note, i hope all my friends in the southeast are doing well.