1. What is your full name? Aubrey Ann Keating
2. What color pants are you wearing? blue plaid (pj bottoms)
3. What are you listening to right now? Dar Williams - End of Summer
4. What's the last thing you ate? tofu pancakes and sausage
5. Do you wish on stars? I did FERVENTLY as a child until nothing came true, I then would either wish for really outlandish things or something simple, like "please don't let me be picked on in school tomorrow." or would just plain glare at the offending first star, as it simply must have been taunting me.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue violet. definitely a hybrid color.
7. How is the weather right now? about 50 degrees. i thought it amazing that it was mid june and i was wearing a hoody with the hood up on my walk home from work because with the wind it was FUHREEZING. let's hope it stays that way. i can SO handle a summer of 60 degrees.
8. Last person you talked to on the phone? my mommy, fresh back from the sleep apnia clinic
9. Do you like the person who sent you this? doy.
10. How are you today? decaffeinated and so not wanting to go to work. EXTREMELY bored with life.
11. Favorite drink? coffee with chocolate soy milk and half and half
12. Favorite sports? live baseball! course, all that beer i drink while AT live baseball may have something to do with it... i blame chappell
14. Hair color? faded burgundy (read: orange.) with snazzy 1 inch dark brown roots with some fantabulous grey hairs showing through! (like three total, but still.)
15. Eye color? poopie brown. unless in direct sunlight, then they tend to have a lot of dark olive green in them.
16. Do you wear contacts? whenever i'm not too lazy to put the suckers in. i prefer to wear them when its raining.
17. Siblings? one brother, six years younger than i, brosely
18. Favorite months? October and November
19. Favorite food? TOFU. hee hee. actually, when i'm not NOT eating sugar, i DIE for moist chocolate chip cookies and/or vanilla ice cream. they are the bane of my existence. when i'm NOT eating sugar, soylean soy milk in any flavor, tofu, broccoli. i get odd cravings for celery lately.
20. Last movie you watched? star wars episode 3, immediately followed by episode 4 and 5. the empire is SO striking back tonight.
21. Favorite day of the year? the first day that i smell and feel autumn all around me - in the wind, the scent of the trees, the crispness of the air, the sound of the leaves crunching under my feet. i'm so an autumn person.
22. What do you do to vent anger? i almost NEVER get angry, believe it or not. i get irritated, but i never freak out with anger. generally, when i'm SO not happy, i tend to sulk and get really quiet, and either complain incessantly about the offending matter, or withdraw and don't talk at all. thankfully, this rarely ever happens. about the only people to ever see an aubrey tantrum is my immediate family. i thought i had freaked out a couple of times since living with faetal, and have gone back to apologize for my behavior later on, but generally get a "you were angry? i couldn't tell" response.
23. What was your favorite toy as a child? all of my holly hobby stuff (hollie hobbie? whatever.) i also REALLY liked all the cheesy musical instruments my family would get for me, i.e. my shawn cassidy guitar and my little battery powered keyboards.
24. Summer or Winter? Winter all the way. unless autumn is an option.
25. Hugs or Kisses? bear hugs! i hate saliva. cuddly hugs are good, too. egads, it's been a long time since i had one of those.
26. Chocolate or Vanilla? depends: if it's an actual block of chocolate, freaking hand it over, buddy. if it's just flavoring, i'm so a vanilla girl. unless cinamon is an option. then i'll KILL for it.
27. Do you want your friends to write/e-mail back? Yes - as long as it's not to yell at me for how long it's taken for me to get to them ;)
28. Who is most likely to respond? whomever has a few minutes on their hands or has nothing better to do at work ;)
29. Who is least likely to respond? Santa Claus - he's currently on vacation, you know.
30. Living arrangements? Myself (again, doy.), faetal, and antialias, along with Little Bitchy Baby Bacci Arabella Butterfly Moon Kitten Spaghetti Chewbacca Independance Day. Two bed/two bath/two story town home.
31. When was the last time you cried? I got a lump in my throat watching the Rent trailer. Other than that? hrm. probably watching something silly on tv while pms'ed, like extreme makeover: home edition. i rarely cry. no, i didn't cry during episode 3 though people said i would. i actually laughed at a few of the more serious spots. i'm sorry, i can't prevent from giggling if the word "wookie" is included in an otherwise very serious statement, i.e. "the wookies are facing invasion!" hee hee hee. and an over emotional darth vader just made me laff and laff. makes it hard to take him seriously, it does.
32. What is under your bed? carpet: i dont have a bed, i sleep on a futon mattress on the floor. haven't gotten around to getting an actual bed yet (yes yes, i'm aware it's been TWO YEARS...)
33. Who is the friend you have had the longest? raisin, since i was born
34. What did you do last night? worked... walked home in the FABULOUS cold weather after shopping at target for a wrist brace (yes, that pesky wrist is bugging me again. argh.), watched episode 5 and went to bed.
35. Favorite smells? coffee, fall leaves, impending storms, vanilla, nag champa, sandlewood
36. What inspires you? music and dreams
37. What scares you? the thought of dying in a fire, RL. Saliva. Spiders. secretly, the thought that i may die alone, an old maid.
38. Plain, Buttered or Salted Popcorn? all of the above, as long as it's followed by a flat of dental floss afterwards.
39. Favorite car? anything that doesn't require peddaling, really.
40. Favorite flower? daffodils. i don't know why, but i have a thing for yellow flowers. not a yellow color fan, but i've noticed lately that i smile whenever i see yellow flowers. weirdness.
41. Number of keys on your key ring? i oddly have two, though i only need one: for my house. i think the other one went to the p.o. box that i had briefly when i first moved up here.
42. Can you juggle? only my boobies. wait. that's jiggle. nevermind.
43. Favorite day of the week? mondays, actually. well, tuesdays are pretty super, too. actually, i dunno. GET OFF ME!
44. What did you do on your last birthday? KARAOKE, of course ;) played some everquest.
45. Do you own a donor card? it's one of those things that i sort of keep MEANING to get, but never have gotten around to it. let this be official: TAKE MY ORGANS! TAKE MY BLOOD! TAKE MY SQUEEDILY SPOOCH! WHATEVER! I'M NOT GOING TO NEED IT!
46. What is your favorite state? anywhere i've ever lived long enough to develop an emotional bond to it: washington. arizona. iowa. minnesota. even kansas, to an extent. maybe virginia a tad, too.
47. What is your favorite type of music? power pop, though i go for anything that fills me with great emotion.
48. What do you do for fun? i've heard of that word. play guitar and sing, karaoke, go out to dinner, have silly Buffy or Stargate marathons... eesh, i really need to get out more.