the more things that i find that i had forgotten i had, the more that i end up wearing.
i'm sitting here with a silly choker on, as well as a crystal beaded necklace that i wore a LOT back in my job corps days. i'm wearing the 'corsage' that andrea made me to go along with the garish dumb old lady bridesmaid's dress that we wore to raygunzero's party. i am wearing a Livestrong bracelet that a coworker, Julia, brought for me last summer. i'm wearing my hippy brown skirt. i'm wearing some shell earrings i found.
the closet is cleaned.. however... i found a ton of boxes that i REALLY SUDDENLY want to go through that i should PROBABLY just stuff back in there to make room for all the OTHER stuff that is now all over my floor. in order to walk from my closet to my door, i have to:
- hike up my skirt to knee height or above
- take a LAAAAAARGE step to the right, hoping that my bare foot doesn't land on anything hard, slippery, or sharp
- take another LAAAAAAAARGE step to the front, stepping on my mattress and clothes freshly put on hangers
- take yet another LAAAAAAARGE step to the left
- take one more gigantic step out the door.
my closet door is... MAAAAYBE four feet from my bedroom door.
yesh. i have lots of work to do before jess comes over to move some stuff into my closet. certainly doesn't help that it seems to have increased by 50 degrees in there in the last half hour.
so after mountain
back to work now.