the original meme said: list ten fictional characters that you would like to have sex with. Then tag five friends to share their list. Bel then switched it up to make it 'find irresistable in every way'.
i like the irresistable, maybe with a little bit of sex appeal tied in.
- Haplo is the main character in the Death Gate Cycle series by Weis and Hickman. To this date, they are STILL theeeee best books as a whole to me. unfortunately, the first few books drag, so most people never make it past those. (it's based on the premise that in the future, there were two main .. classes.. of people above normal humans: The Sartans and the Patryns. the Sartans were all that were 'good', wanting to care for the 'lesser races' (the mensh), the Patryns all that were 'evil', looking out mainly to only further their own class. the sartans saw that the patryns were winning or something to that effect, so they sundered Earth into the four basic elements. the first four books basically involve Haplo, a Patryn, going and exploring each of these worlds: Air, Fire, Earth, and Water, for his Lord and investigating them for invasion by the Patryn force later on.) He begins in the books as being Pure Evil. He hates the mensh, and thinks nothing of killing them if they get in his way. The books start out as Haplo being The Big Baddy. As the books progress, though, you see that Haplo is truly the hero. Such a tremendous journey it is, too, which makes him take the #1 spot for me in this survey.
2. Dr. Daniel Jackson
- Meestor Daniel... well, he's a gigantic nerd. highly intelligent and just durned silly. very passionate about his belief in what is right. Has a sad past, which makes him loverly dark and brooding at times, too (parents being killed in front of him when he was 8, constantly being misunderstood and ridiculed by fellow earthlings, his wife dying by his best friend's hand, etc.) His lines and the way he is portrayed in SG-1 cracks me the hell up. and i can never resist a big nerd.
3. Dr. Luka Kovac
- again, sad, dark brooding past. had issues with finding himself for a whole irritating season of ER, but overall... i've never overly been one attracted specifically to tall men (most of my boyfriends have been my height, at around 5'7"), but that guy is 6'6" of lovely Croatian meat.
4. Logan Cale
- on the way-back wagon, from Dark Angel. Freedom fighter in an evil world. Again, big nerd. (i've always been a sucker for men in glasses!) Brooding, as well.
5. Mat Cauthon
- from the Wheel of Time books. Rogueish gambler. In denial about a lot of things, like love. He seems like he would be the type of guy that if we hung out RL, i would have a secret crush on him, but would never even think of acting upon it, because .. well, it wouldn't be logical to, i suppose.
- He turned into a giant cheesy nerdy superhero as Tuxedo Mask. Torn between fulfilling his destiny to be with Serena, and not wanting to be too close because he may hurt her. Dresses in delicious sweaters (i always loved a man in a nice sweater), lives on his own, etc. (let's just ignore the fact that his 'destiny' is a 14 year old girl.)
7. Vincent Valentine
- from Final Fantasy VII. Was completely in love with Lucia, who decided to .. was it donate her body to science? Well, she died and he ended up... well, as sort of an experiment himself, becoming much like a vampire. Long dark hair. red eyes. a ...claw. morphs into demons when angry.
8. Dib (too lazy to upload yet another picture, so i'll give you one of him in my icon...) - paranoid nerdy boy. i feel sorry for the chap because no one ever believes him. in talking to andrea about trying to figure out characters i could put in here, i said "well, i've always had a tiny crush on Dib, but he's... like... TWELVE." she thinks for a moment and says "well, since he's a cartoon character, he probably doesn't have a WAAANG." i think and then say "well, this is true." andrea replies "since it's never been drawn, it's never been created, thusly, it doesn't exist!"
9. Arutha ConDoin and Martin Longbow
- i really need to reread the Feist books to remember specifics as to why i loved these two men, so. i remember Arutha being dark and brooding (surprise!) and Martin being a misunderstood loner. (yes, i'm really beginning to scrape for ideas here...)
10. Rogue and Gambit
- okay, okay, so this is more of a couple type thing, but i really sort of wanted to put both on the list. Gambit, is of course, the rogueish gambler. Rogue has always intrigued me because of her fear to become close to others, for fear that she will hurt them, or vice versa. So she hides her true emotions under sarcastic bravado, though she desperately wishes that she COULD have what Cyclops and Jean have, even if she won't admit it. So i spose that this is geared more towards Rogue than to Gambit, but he was too durned sexy to NOT put in there. Gotsta love a man with an accent ;)
honorable mentions that almost made the list: Robin, Frylock, Samantha Carter, Zim himself.
as for tags? you don't have to do it to THIS degree (though it would be a fantastic read!), but i henceforth tag:
"i'm not getting smart!" "I can't!"
"i don't know about you...." "but i'm an icky elf!"