1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4.I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (but you have toforgive me if I don't know you well, we may not have any inside jokes).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. Ok, you don't have to, really, but you will. It is inevitable.
decided last night when i had the worst headache ever (so bad i felt like vomiting, and i'm not a thowerupper) that since the caffeine headache couldn't be much worse than THAT, and since i was out of coffee, aaaand since i don't work until 6 pm, that now would be the perfect time to quit drinking coffee. i've gotten to the point where i drink well over a pot of coffee a day, which is SO no bueno on my stomach.
so i'm having a little cup of tea instead. yes, yes, i know there's caffeine in tea, but not NEARLY as freaking much.
my phone rings as soon as i get up, i see it's officemax, so i don't answer, as i KNOW they're trying to call me in earlier for my shift. i check my voicemail, and hear:
"ooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaubrey! time to wake up! it's RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIck! you KNOW you want to come into work just a little bit earlier! if you DO come in, i'll buy you DINNER! at QUIZNOS! so come on in!"
how could i resist THAT?
looks like i'm working a bunch of day shifts next week, too. meh.