one year ago, i:
- was living with faetal.
- was helping her get ready for her wedding (though, admittedly, not as much as i should have)
- was working full-time at officemax
- was considering working at michaels again, as well
- was a bit too creepily obsessed with someone of the opposite sex
- live with my brother and his boyfriend
- work 25-30 hours a week, max
- am halfway through my third quarter in college (something i hadn't even considered doing back then, though it showed up with eerie frequency in my dreams.)
- andrea is married and six months pregnant
- i'm in a band where i'm not the singer and play KEYBOARDS of all things
- i've done improv in front of an entire class on a regular basis, on a shiny lit-up stage
- have no crushes
i'm sure that there's other things, too, that i can't think of. but in the meantime, i needs to gets some coffees into my bellies.
i also see that OKGo hath sold their musical souls to commercials, but come ON - jc freaking penny? at least sell your soul to someone FUN and worth shopping at, like Target!
though i shouldn't complain too much, Ezra sold their souls to McFreakingDonalds awhile back.
and my background foto on my journal seems to have disappeared.