- woke up early.
- made tea.
- ripped my computer apart.
- took out Jess' old 140 hard drive and hooked up my old 120G that has all my lj icons, music, video, etc.
- fixed my DVD burner.
- rebuilt said computer.
- configured the mouse and keyboard to work again.
and all before 630 a.m.
I'm quite certain that all you heterosexual nerdy boys out there are drooling down your pants at my technical prowess.
Now my computer is humming merrily along, ripping my new RATT's Greatest Hits onto my harddrive. Eventually, I plan on getting all my valuables off of my 120G and onto the 140G somehow, without purchasing an external hard drive. Maybe we can set up something to transfer between computers. Nothing much else will be accomplished today in the way of that, as I leave for school in about twenty minutes and won't be home until about 10:30 p.m.
A reminder, in case you missed it or had forgotten it:
Purse stolen. Lost phone. Have not a single person's number (unless you gave it to me last night or early this morning.) Thusly, I need you fill out this poll if you ever want to receive a single text message from me again, or text me - WITH YOUR NAME, SMARTASSES. I can't even remember my own phone number without dialing it in the air, let alone be able to match ten random digits to someone in Providence.
I grow pleased as I see my iTunes grow from 3.6 gigs to almost 34 gigs of music.
Which reminds me, I need to, today:
- HOLY CRAP!! I have a test in music theory. And home work I didn't do. Freaking musical analysis, anyhow. Die in a fire, plz.
- HOLY CRAP, part deaux!!! I have ear training today, along with a quiz. Fuckity fuck, I didn't study at ALL. I can't even remember if it's rhythmic dictation (most likely), or melodic dictation. Thank the Dudes that Be that it won't be sight singing.
- I need to make an extra house key.
- Putter to Target to get their 1G micro SD for $35. I should also get a new wrist brace - my wrist has been killing me for a week and the two I have: one I've had since I was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel at age 17 and is thusly VERY too-grimy to wear out in public (I wash it, yes, but because it's the same white brace I wore while working at Wendy's as a teen, even, there are mustard stains and other things on it that just won't come out.), and the other is too small for my pudgy forearm.
- WORK! guh. This will be my first day back to work since The Theft. I called last night to give them my "new" number, and Yancey hadn't even heard about it. I figured that news about it would be all over the place, at least through management.