2. How old are you? I'll be THIRTY-TWOOOO for jimmy's sake, on March 19th. Mark your calendars and send me things.
3. Are you single or taken? I've been single since New Year's, 2002.
4. Eat with your hands or utensils? Depends upon my mood. I'm a sloppy eater either way. So many things to do besides eat, so it's as if I try to shove it into my gaping maw so I can get onto other things. Like desert...
5. Do you dream at night? Quite vividly and sometimes extremely oddly. Besides, this is a dumb question - EVERYONE dreams at night. I hate it when people say they don't - you DO dream, you just don't remember them. Scientifically proven, bitches. ;)
6. Ever seen a corpse? Nope, but I'm oddly extremely excited to get to work on cadavers, should I ever get around to getting my nursing bachelors.
7. Have you ever wished someone dead? Only when I was little and didn't know any better.
8. Do You Like Bush, the president? Like I like head lice, the bug.
9. Whats your philosophy on life? and death? Egads, this would take hours to discuss. I love discussing this sort of thing with people, should you catch me in the mood.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know about it, what would it be? ....... FINGER PAINT!
11. Do you trust the police? Depends. I've met some police officers that make me feel all bright and shiny for the force, and others that make me want to flatten their tires and fear for our safety. Overall, I want to.
12. Do you like country music? Again, depends upon my mood. My rule of thumb for music is whatever I can hum to, which leaves out rap. I also can't stand most r&b. I also HAAAAAAAAAATE highly repetitive music. I've discovered that the longer I stay in my music theory classes, the more love I lose for music that is out there. And don't get me started on Christmas carols.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? ....
14. If you could change anything about yourself would you? I would have changed my eating habits as a pre teen and carried healthier habits throughout my adulthood so I wouldn't be paying for them now. Other than that, really, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and everything that I've done and everything that I've been through has led me to where I am today. Sure, I wish I was healthier, but overall, I'm much happier with who I am today than I was even five years ago.
15. Would you date me? Hee. There's one or two of you that I have shy silly crushes on, but you all live far away, for the most part. I don't believe in doing online stuff that way.
16. What do you wear to sleep? Usually a tank top and undies, though since it's been colder, I've been sleeping in a long-sleeved nightgown that my mommy got me awhile ago.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? while you were still in it? Dumb question. I think every kid has done this before they're old enough to know better. The REAL question is "how many of you have done it in the tub?"
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Uh, no. If you were a real friend, you wouldn't get me involved.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Questions like these are why I roll my eyes whenever someone sends me these idiotic things and delete them from my email, mentally shooting you with lasers from my eyes.
20. What is your favorite thing about me? You're sexy in a turtleneck, pantaloons, and swimming flippers.
21. Do you think I'm attractive? Yes! But you have something green hanging from the end of your nose.
22. What's your favorite color? Dark royal purple. I also love purples, greens, and dark blues together. Maybe that's one of the reasons I loved Invader Zim so much.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? No one. Again, everything happens for a reason. Or something. Grand scheme of things and all that.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I'm allergic to metal. Yes, I have tried things that are hypoallergenic, things for sensitive skin, nickel free things, I've tried it ALL. I'm allergic to all metal. Well, all metal I have come in contact with, though either my tongue and cheeks are exempt, or whatever fantastic metal they drilled into my teeth are groovy.
25. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? Knock yourselves out. I need to go bathe.