- Aubkabob is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
- Olive oil was used for washing Aubkabob in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Aubkabob once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- Aubkabob was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- Aubkabob will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Aubkabob supply.
- Aubkabob is the world's largest rodent.
- Aubkabob is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Aubkabob, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down!
- Tradition allows women to propose to Aubkabob only during leap years.
Written in response to this article, where Mike Rowe tells people to stop following their passions... sometimes. Nursing was never my passion.…
For my rewatching of old Who episodes, I am now in season five, which is Matt Smith's first season. I always forget how much I love him until I watch…
Dreamed that I was sitting in a booth in a cafe alongside Adele with this guy sitting across from me. His side had a pull out piano underneath the…