- Aubkabob is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
- Olive oil was used for washing Aubkabob in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Aubkabob once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- Aubkabob was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- Aubkabob will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Aubkabob supply.
- Aubkabob is the world's largest rodent.
- Aubkabob is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Aubkabob, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down!
- Tradition allows women to propose to Aubkabob only during leap years.
hrm. for those of you that DIDN'T know, back in august of 2000, i was in a massive car accident. well, i guess i shouldn't say 'massive', as i only…
to top off my already stressful weekend? i get HIT BY A FUCKING CAR on my walk to work. yes, yes, i'm okay, though i may be a bit stiff when i wake…
Written in response to this article, where Mike Rowe tells people to stop following their passions... sometimes. Nursing was never my passion.…