Things you may not know about me:
- I am a WOMAN. For some reason, in comments to people, I really think that people think I'm some guy named Bob because of my screen name. No, I assure you, I'm 100% female. My first name is Aubrey, it's a play off of that. I have never gone by the name Bob evur.
- I'm 5'6 or 5'7 ish, 224 lbs, short dark hair, which is starting to go grey. Erm, white. Shiny silver? Oy. I'm going to look like I belong in Sloan soon. I stopped dying my hair for some reason, and cut off all the colored parts. I had red hair most of my adult life.
- I wear glasses, and desperately need new ones - I've been looking through these goggles for 4 1/2 years now, so I can't see shit. I always feel silly telling people "Hold on! I can't see, I have my glasses on!" (I see better with contacts, but EFFORT!!! is involved.)
- I'm allergic to metal. Yes, I have tried sterling silver, hypoallergenic crap, surgical steel, etc. I'm just allergic to metal. The only metal I've found that doesn't make me break out within five minutes of touching it is the metal in my fillings. Everything else, it BUUUURNS ME!
- I have three fillings - both shallow enough to get done without any shots or pain killers of any kind. I was more afraid of the giant needles than I was of the pain. I was.. sixteenish when I got them.
- I have scoliosis - but these days, who doesn't? All but three vertebrae of my spine is TWISTED, literally, and curved into a slight backwards 's' shape - the curve of the 's' pinches nerves between my spine and right shoulder blade at times.
- I wear a size 7 wide shoe, or a 7 1/2 regular.
- I never match my socks. My only request is that they are around the same thickness and length.
- I'm a vegetarian. Ovo/lacto, fer certain, though I've been trying to eat less of those, too. Oddly, the only things I've missed is pork products - namely ham and bacon. BACON!
- I've had two surgeries: one on my right wrist for carpal tunnel syndrome at age 17, the other for a deviated septum.
- I have almost pristine credit, except for a stupid Jeep I haven't owned in four years. I really need to see someone about that - I just got another letter in the mail saying that starting with my very next check, 25% of my pay will belong to them. The amount I owed them went from $23,000 something the last time they garnished me, to $24,000 something, only four months later. The hell?!? What I originally owed them was only $15,000, the jerks, and I only MAKE $12,000 a year. (Well, as of last year - this year will be more because of working more, schooling less, and such.)
I'm sure there's lots of other things that you don't know about me, but I really want to go to bed. (I work graveyards!! Noon is my bedtime!)